- About Us
- Student Support
The Page Is Under Construction
Training & Placement
The Training and Placement Cells play a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Under Graduates and Post Graduates passing out from the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The mission of the placement team is to achieve maximum placements for students through dedication, attitude and complete involvement. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. The number of students placed through the campus interviews is continuously rising. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the institute to conduct interviews.
We have been successful in maintaining our high placement statistics over the years. The Training Cell organizes career guidance programmes for all the students and further it arranges several training programmes like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, and Communication Skills etc. The Training Cell also organizes Public Sector Exam Trainings for students who are interested to join Government Sectors. It also invites HR Managers from different industries to conduct training programmes final year students.
|Placement Cell||Training Cell|
Assistant Professor of Botany
Assistant Professor of Statistics
Assistant Professor of English
Assistant Professor of Physics
Ict Enabled Teaching Learning Process
- Chalk and talk is the primary mode of teaching.
- Teachers are encouraged to adopt ICT tools and Learning Management System, in the teaching – learning process.
- A learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses
- Open Educational Resources (Web resource) have been included in the curriculum design. Teachers use Open Educational Resources for enhancing the Teaching -Learning Process in the classroom.
- Google workspace for Education has been subscribed for our college domain. ICT Tools like Google Meet , Google Classroom has been adapted by most teachers for transaction of curriculum.
- Canvas is an Open Source Learning Management System (LMS) created by Instructure Inc. and is one of the most widely used LMS
- In this regard, when asked, create your student login account in canvas or any other LMS/ ICT tool as instructed by your teacher.