- About Us
- Fix the fees and other charges payable by the students of the college on the recommendations of the Finance Committee.
- Institute scholarships, fellowships, studentships, medals, prizes and certificates on the recommendations of the Academic Council.
- Approve institution of new programmes of study leading to degrees and/or diplomas.
- Perform such other functions and institute committees, as may be necessary and deemed fit for the proper development, and fulfil the objectives for which the college has been declared as autonomous.
|Sri. N.S. Krishnan, President, MCB||Sri. S. Natanagopal, Secretary, MCB|
|Sri. N. Anand Srinivasan, Treasurer, MCB||Sri. S. Suresh, Advocate, Director – MCB|
|Sri. S. Ramesh, Advocate, Director – MCB||Sri. S. Seetharaman, Industrialist, Management Nominee|
|Dr. Shimla, UGC Nominee||R.J.D.C.E. Madurai|
|V. Jeyaveerapandian, MKU Nominee||Dr. J. Suresh, Principal|
|Er. J. Rajendran, Head, Dept of Computer Science||Prof. S. Murali, Head, Dept of Hindi|
- The Finance Committee will advise the Governing Body on financial matters and shall meet at least twice a year.
- Sri. S. Natanagopal, Secretary, MCB
- Dr. J. Suresh, Principal, TMC
- Finance Officer, MKU
- Prof. S. Murali, Head, Dept. of Hindi
- Prof. S. Chellapandian, Head, Dept. of Botany
- Subject to the provisions of this Act and the rules made there under, the college committee shall have the following functions, namely-
- To carry on the general administration of the private college excluding the properties and funds of the private college;
- To appoint teachers and other persons of the private college, fix their pay and allowances and define their duties and the conditions of their service; and
- To take disciplinary action against teachers and other persons of the private college.
- The educational agency shall be bound by anything done by the college committee in the discharge of the functions of that committee under this Act.
- For the purposes of this Act, any decision or action taken by the college committee in respect of any matter over which the college committee has jurisdiction shall be deemed to be the decision or action taken by the educational agency.
|Sri. N. S. Krishnan, President, MCB||Sri. S. Seetharaman, Vice President, MCB|
|Sri. S. Natanagopal, Secretary, MCB||Sri. S. Parthasarathy, Joint Secretary, MCB|
|Sri. N. Anand Srinivasan, Treasurer, MCB||Sri. G. Manivannan, Director, MCB|
|Sri. S. Ramesh, Director, MCB||Sri. S. Sankaran, Director, MCB|
|Sri. R. Sridharan, Director, MCB||Sri. S. Sridharan, Director, MCB|
|Sri. R. Srinivasan, Director, MCB||Sri. S. Suresh Director, MCB|
|Dr. L. P. Ramalingam, MKU Nominee||Dr. J. Suresh, Principal|
|Er. J. Rajendran, Senior most faculty||Prof. S. Murali, Senior most faculty|
|Mr. M. Venkataraman, Office Superintendent|
- Ensure the sanctity of the examination conducted.
- Pass the results of the examination.
- Award grace marks or apply moderation plan
- Suggest measure to improve results / Components of evaluation.
|Dr. J. Suresh, Principal (Ex-Officio)||Dr. V. Sriman Narayanan, Controller of Examinations|
|Dr. S. Karuppusamy, Deputy Controller of Examinations||Dr. S. Chelliah, University Nominee|
|Dr. M. Lellis Thivagar, University Nominee||Er. J. Rajendran, Member|
|Prof. S. Murali, Member||Prof. S. Chellapandian, Member|
|Dr. S. Theenathayalan, Member||Dr. A. Xavier, Member|
- Scrutinize and approve the proposals with or without modification of the Boards of Studies with regard to courses of study, academic regulations, curricula, syllabi and modifications thereof, instructional and evaluation arrangements, methods, procedures relevant thereto etc., provided that where the Academic Council differs on any proposal, it will have the right to return the matter for reconsideration to the Board of Studies concerned or reject it, after giving reasons to do so.
- Make regulations regarding the admission of students to different programmes of study in the college.
- Make regulations for sports, extra-curricular activities, and proper maintenance and functioning of the playgrounds and hostels.
- Recommend to the Governing Body proposals for institution of new programmes of study .
- Recommend to the Governing Body institution of scholarships, studentships, fellowships, prizes and medals, and to frame regulations for the award of the same.
- Advise the Governing Body on suggestions(s) pertaining to academic affairs made by it.
- Perform such other functions as may be assigned by the Governing Body.
- Dr. R. Eswaran – Member Secretary
- Members approved to participate in the Academic Council
Board of Studies
- Prepare syllabi for various courses keeping in view the objectives of the college, interest of the stakeholders and national requirement for consideration and approval of the Academic Council.
- Suggest methodologies for innovative teaching and evaluation techniques.
- Suggest panel of names to the Academic Council for appointment of examiners; and.
- Coordinate research, teaching, extension and other academic activities in the department/college.
- Members of faculty
- University Nominees – 2
- Subject Experts – 2
- Alumni - 1