- About Us
As per National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) guidelines every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. The Madura College established its IQAC on 20.06.2003. Since its inception, the IQAC has been successfully functioning and involves in a variety of quality related activities in the college. The IQAC being an integral part of the institution works towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance and further provides accountability to all its stakeholders. A few of its activities include Structured feedback from all its stakeholders, Quality Initiatives, Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audits and evolving newer practices that helps the College steer through the vision, mission and its principles.
To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To act as a dynamic system for quality changes in Higher Educational Institutions.
- To build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication..
Functions of IQAC
- IQAC monitors proper implementation and analysis of overall academic and administrative performances of the college.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the College.
- IQAC evolves mechanism and procedures for ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic and administrative tasks.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing institutional quality.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- IQAC ensures maximum utilization of infrastructural facilities and the available ICT resources.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Conduct of regular meetings of IQAC to discuss various measures related to quality enhancements.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audits and its follow-up.
- Preparation and submission of Annual Quality Assurance Report(AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
Composition of IQAC
|Role in IQAC||Name|
|Management Representative|| Sri.S.Natanagopal
Secretary, Madura College Board
|IQAC Co-ordinator|| Dr. I. Sahul Hamid
Dean (Planning and Development)
|Senior Admin. Staff||
|Members from Faculty||
Dr. S. Dhanaswamy
Assistant Professor of Tamil
Assistant Professor of Zoology
Dr. V. Ananthaswamy
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Dr. S. Karthikeyan
Assistant Professor of Economics
Prof. V. Meenakshi Sundaram
Assistant Professor of Botany
Assistant Professor of Commerce
Dr. R. Vishnupriya
Assistant Professor of Physics
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Dr. T. Sreeramkumar
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
|Alumni & Local Society Representative||Mr.S.Murali (EMMRC, MKU)|
|Student Representatives||Office Bearers of Student Council|
External Peer Team - Compositions
Dr. R. Rajeswara Palanichamy,
Associate Professor of Physics Member-IQAC NMS. S. Vellaichamy Nadar College Madurai – 625 019
Dr. R. V. Krishnakumar,
Associate Professor of Physics
Madurai – 625 009
|Internal Members|| Er. J. Rajendran
NAAC Administrative Co-ordinator
| Dr. A. Mayilmurugan
| Dr. A. Xavier
IQAC Administrative Co-ordinator
| Prof. S. Sivaramakrishnan
NAAC Executive Co-ordinator
| Dr. I. Sahul Hamid
IQAC Executive Co-ordinator
|4.||17.09.2018||Distribution of Action Plan||View Minutes|
|6.||25.03.2019 to 30.03.2019||Internal Review||View Minutes|
|Plan of Action||Achievements|
|To suggest departments to establish consultancy services and research centres.||Chemistry department extend consultancy services and upgraded in to Research Centre|
|To establish a separate unit for Career guidance and arrange guidance meetings for students.||Career guidance meetings were organized through separate wing of training and placement cell.|
|To deliver motivational lectures could be arranged for students by the individual departments.||National level, State level seminars and workshops conducted by the departments with the collaboration of other agencies|
|To advice career guidance cell to organize more programmes for students.||More number of programmes have been organized|
|To recommend mentor system to be fully functional and conduct at least two meetings in a semester thereby establish a healthy relation with wards.||Mentor meeting have been conducted by the departments periodically not less than four a year|
|To suggest departments to provide academic facility for students to appear for NET/SLET/GATE etc.||Few departments have organised classes to coach and prepare the students to write competitive exams and SET/NET|
|To reward students who will make use of general library for their academic work.||Students who have visited the library regularly will be identified and proper recognition and rewards given by the college|
|To recommend library authorities to display books for the preparation of in a prominent places in the library.||Books, journals and news papers were displayed in the prominent places.|
|To publish Newsletter twice in a year.||Uploaded in the website periodically|
|To suggests departments to sign MOU with training and placement agencies.||Department of Commerce signed MoU with Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Few other departments have also signed MoUs|
|To conduct a recharge session to faculties and administrative staff.||Conducted a faculty recharge programme for the teaching staff and workshop for administrative staff every year at the beginning of college|
|To advice departments to carry out extension activities.||Extension programmes were conducted by all the departments|
|Plan of Action||Achievements / Outcomes|
|Application for admission and fee collections to be made online.||Online Application form for admission was introduced for the academic year 2018-19|
|Cloud based online classroom attendance to be implemented.||GEMS Android Cloud Based attendance for students was implemented in 2018-19.|
|CIA mark entry to be made online.||Cloud based internal mark entry by ROVAN IMS Software.|
|To apply for NIRF – 2018 ranking||The College applied for NIRF ranking – 2018 and was placed in the rank band 101-150 among colleges.|
|To conduct an internal Quality Review (document to be prepared)||As part of the quality initiative of the IQAC, an Internal review was conducted during 25-28, March 2019 in the form of a review by NAAC peers. The Secretary of the Madura College Board, The Principal, NAAC Co-ordinator and IQAC Co-ordinator visited all the departments to review the progress of various departments, the quality initiatives undertaken and the status of document submission to IQAC office. Suggestions were solicited from the faculty on modes of enhancing quality in all aspects of teaching and learning.|
|Tapping of student expertise under “Earn while learn” scheme in areas like feedback collection, Event coverage, inventory management, Invitation / certificate design, software / mobile apps design, administrative assistant, library assistant and so on.||More than 10 students benefitted from the Earn While learn Scheme of the college. The following activities were done involving students under the Earn While learn scheme• Event Management• Event coverage (Photography)• Feedback automation, design & reporting.|
|Feedback collect from various stakeholders and SSS to be made online.||Student Satisfaction Survey (SSS) was sent to the departments for SWOC analysis and Action report. The report was uploaded in College Website.|
|To conduct faculty enrichment programmes.||Four programmes were conducted such as professional development / administrative training programmes organized by the Colleges for teaching and non teaching staff during the year.|
|To conduct Student welfare programme / career guidance / career counseling.||6 programmes were conducted such as student welfare programme / career guidance / career counseling.|
|To conduct a workshop on exam reforms.||An Exam reform workshop was held on 27th September 2019 to deliberate on the following themes with regard to exam reforms.1. Mode of External Valuation (Single or Double)2. Panel of Examiners 3. Key preparation by Internal Examiner or Q.P. Setter4. Evaluation method for NME paper5. Transparency 6. Introspection of CIAAfter the hectic discussion of the themes, coordinators of the different teams presented their respective views in the forum to be taken up in the subsequent academic council meeting.|
|To introduce value – added courses in more number.||Introduce certificate cousrse on Medical Lan technology|
|To implement cloud based library software for online cataloguing and self issue & return of books using mobile apps.||Deferred to 2019-20|
|Plan of Action||Achievements / Outcomes|
|To initiate the implementation of OBE pattern in the existing academic curriculum||Following a serious discussion on the pros and cons of implementing OBE, IQAC strongly recommended the institution to implement OBE from the next AY 2020-21 onwards. In this connection, IQAC organized 03 workshops on “OBE-Framework and Design” to enlighten the teachers about OBE. Further, a separate committee with expertises was constituted to look up with OBE and validate the framed syllabus by the departments.|
|To increase the number of Value Added Courses||A total of 11 New Certificate Courses and 01 Diploma Course has been introduced and 430 students got benefitted.|
|To promote students participation in Internship / Field Projects / Field Visits||∙ Internship has been included in the curriculum for UG commerce students from the AY 2019-20. Also, Field Project is made a part of curriculum for PG commerce students from 2019-20 onwards. Moreover, IQAC recommended to extend Internship / Field Projects to all programmes at least at PG level. As a result, a total of 100 undergraduate students of Commerce have undergone Internship and 11 students of post graduate commerce have completed Field Projects. ∙ IQAC has recommended the award of Extra credits for Field Projects / Internships and the same being implemented in order to emphasize the students to undergo internships / Field projects.|
|To emphasize the students to Register for online courses offered by Open Educational Resources such as SWAYAM / NPTEL||∙ An Awareness Programme on MOOC / NPTEL courses was conducted. ∙ NPTEL / SWAYAM Cell of the College organized a Special Lecture on “Open Educational Resources”. ∙ A “Two-day Drive” was conducted to enable the students to register for online courses. As a result, 74 students have registered for various courses in SWAYAM / NPTEL.|
|To apply for NIRF Ranking – 2019||Our college is placed in the Rank Band 150-200 among colleges.|
|To implement the scheme of providing of Seed Money to Teachers / Research Scholars for promotion of research culture in the campus||A recommendation by IQAC was placed to the management to provide Seed Money to Teachers / Research Scholars and an amount of Rs. 50,000/- has been sanctioned. Guidelines for dispersal of seed money have been framed by Research Committee to be implemented from the AY 2020-21.|
|To conduct Workshop on IPR and Industry-Academia innovative practices for teachers and students||A Workshop on “Patent Writing” was conducted for the teachers by IQAC in collaboration with Research Committee. Moreover, 10 Seminars pertaining to Industry –Academia innovative practices have also been organized for teachers by several departments/cells of our college.|
|To organize Professional Development Programmes for Teachers and Administrative Training Programmes for Non-teaching Staff||∙ A total of 6 Workshops / Seminars were conducted for the teachers on several themes such as “Use of ICT tools in Teaching”, “Curriculum Enrichment”, “Research Funding and Fellowships”, “Writing Articles, Plagiarism and Creation of Research IDs”. ∙ Motivational Training Programme on “Office procedures and File Management” was conducted for Non-teaching Staff.|
|To conduct Student Induction Programme (SIP) for the newly admitted students in the AY 2019-20 as mandated by UGC||Student Induction Programme (2019-20) was organized for the newly admitted students of all undergraduate programmes under the aegis of UGC Quality Mandate from 19/06/2019 to 27/06/2019 with special emphasis on mentoring on Universal Human Values. This one-week programme consists of 6 talks by eminent resource persons on topics ranging from Literature, Values, Anthropology, History of Madurai to Psychology and Stress Management, 6 sessions focusing on Universal Human values and 6 sessions on Yoga, Meditation, Physical Activities, Games and Sports.|
|To organize Capability Enhancement and Development Programmes for students||∙ IQAC, in collaboration with Training Cell, organized 3 Soft Skill Development Programmes such as “Interview Skill”, “Communicative Skill”, and “Training for Competitive Examinations”. ∙ Remedial classes for those who have secured less than 40% in Semester Examinations marks were conducted for all subjects. ∙ IQAC has initiated a new scheme “Periodical Personal Counseling (PPC)” for the students. An External team of counselors would visit our college periodically (once in every fortnight) and help the students who require counseling. ∙ It is proposed to conduct Yoga and meditation classes for students once in every fortnight alternatively.|
|To organize Carrier Guidance Programmes and Training for Competitive Examinations for students||∙ A motivational seminar on “Preparation for competitive examinations” was conducted. ∙ Department-wise Carrier Guidance programmes for students in their respective discipline have been organized in order to increase student progression to higher education. ∙ Each department conducted Special Lectures on NET/SET examinations.|
|To conduct activities For Promotion of Universal Human Values and Ethics.||∙ 150th Gandhi Jeyanthi was celebrated in our college for two days on 30-09-2019 and 01-10-2019. The two day celebrations consisted of 4 Talks on several themes by eminent scholars. Intercollegiate competitions, a pattimandram (Tamil Debate), 2 dramas on Gandhian thoughts, Bhajan and a Photo exhibition. ∙ In addition, 04 more activities / programmes have been conducted for promoting Universal Human Values and Ethics by various Cells / Committees / Clubs of our college.|
|To carryout Student Satisfaction Survey (SSS) on overall institutional performance of the institution||A detailed Student Satisfaction Survey (SSS) on overall performance of our college was carried out from 28-08-2019 to 06-09-2019. The survey was disseminated to the respective departments for preparation of SWOC Analysis & Action Taken Report. Besides, the analysis and ATR have been uploaded in our college website.|
|To conduct Extension programmes in collaboration with industry, non-government organization through NSS / NCC||We have conducted 21 Extension / Outreach programmes by NSS / NCC / various Clubs of our college, in collaboration with several non-government organizations such as Institute of Social Sciences, Madurai, Paper Trades Association of Madurai, SAKSHAM, Madurai, Lions Club of Madurai COSMOS, M.S. Chellamuthu Trust & Research Foundation, Madurai, Voluntary Animals Welfare of Reptiles, Madurai and so on.|
|To motivate the students to apply for “Student Research Projects” to funding agencies.||Research Committee is assigned the responsibility of disseminating Notifications on Research funding from various agencies to the PG students.|
|To conduct Gender Equity Programmes||Women’s Cell of our college conducted 5 programmes on Gender sensitization of which 2 are Hands-on Training programmes.|
|To conduct Academic and Administrative Audit (AAA)||IQAC planned to conduct AAA in the month of March 2020. Due to COVID-19 pandemic it is proposed to conduct it in the forthcoming AY 2020-21.|
|To Conduct Placement Drives||The Placement Cell of our college conducts every year Placement Drives for the student at end of the Academic year. Due to COVID – 19 pandemic, it is proposed to conduct drive in the forthcoming AY 2020-21.|
|To Promote Revenue generation through Consultancy and Corporate Training||It is proposed to conduct a series of Workshops on Consultancy and Corporate Training in the forthcoming AY 2020-21. The PG departments of Commerce, Chemistry and Physics are encouraged to take steps for promoting Consultancy and Training|
|To reconstruct our college website with necessary features||Our college website has been completely reconstructed with necessary features and being well-maintained.|
|Plan of Action|
|To implement OBE in all UG programmes and also to take steps to extend it for all PG programmes.|
|To emphasize the teachers to use ICT tools for effective teaching.|
|To conduct STUDENT PORTAL to provide a single place to students from where they can do all the study related activities.|
|To establish linkages with industries / organizations in connection with Internships / Field Projects / On-the-Job training.|
|To introduce new Value Added Courses in addition to the existing 11 Certificate Courses and 1 Diploma Course.|
|To apply for NIRF Ranking.|
|To provide Seed Money to Teachers / Research Scholars for promotion of research culture in the campus|
|To conduct Internal and External Academic Administrative Audit (AAA)|
|To conduct Placement Drives.|
|To carryout Student Satisfaction Survey (SSS) on overall institutional performance of the institution|
|To conduct Student Induction Programme (SIP) for the newly admitted students in the AY 2020-21 as mandated by UGC|
|To conduct various programmes / activities on quality related themes leading to quality improvement.|
|To prepare and submit the AQAR for the Academic Year 2020-21|
Quality Improvement Strategies
- Choice based Credit System is followed. It facilitates horizontal movement and helps the students to opt the courses based on their interest and demand in the job market.
- Syllabus is designed based on the analysis of feedback that obtained from stakeholders viz., faculty, students, alumni, subject experts and employers. The present and outgoing students’ feedback regarding the relevance, content quality of the subjects is also considered.
- Further, The syllabi is framed by considering model curriculum of UGC, Tamil Nadu State Council for Higher Education (TANSCHE) and syllabi of CSIR, UGC, NET, SET.
- The skill based elective papers are designed to meet the local and industrial demand
- The syllabus is revised once in 3 years for UG and once in 5 years for PG in the Board of studies comprised of subject experts from other Colleges and Universities, University Nominee, Alumni, student nominee and Industrial experts. After incorporating the suggestions changes at BoS, the syllabi passed in the Academic council
- The college enriches the curricular activity by addition of project work, summer training, field visits and industrial visits.
- Student centric Learning methods are followed. The ICT and computeraided teaching and leading methods are given priority. Each department is provided a ICT enabled smart classroom. Also, the teachers are enriched with the knowledge of ICT tools available through hands on training.
- Field oriented learning methods are encouraged.
- The students are provided with references to further reading materials in connection with the syllabus and were encouraged to pursue the same.
- The college inculcates creativity and scientific temperament among the learners through various academic activities.
- Feedback mechanism is followed to evaluate the course content, employability, teacher’s performance etc. and the feedback is reviewed every year and suggested changes is considered while designing the curriculum.
- The Library with modernized facilities including INFILIBNET access, NLIST, internet, WiFi, eresource materials, reference books etc. and also have improved facilities to the faculty and students for learning through MOOC, SWAYAM, NPTEL and other online course platforms
- Lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences are conducted for the better learning and acquiring upto date knowledge in the subjects.
- Students are evaluated through Continuous Internal Assessment (CIA) comprised of written test, assignments, quiz, attendance, seminars, etc.
- The external central double evaluation System is followed. The declaration of results is done within 20 days from the date of the last examination.
- Provisions are available for transparency, Revaluation and Retotaling.
- Student counseling is carried out for academically poor scored students.
- Time extension and appropriate arrangements for physically challenged students are available.
- The security features of affixing photo and hologram in the Mark sheet were introduced for verification and curbing duplication.
- A Department level Parent Teacher meeting is arranged within a month from the declaration of the results and the performance of the ward is discussed with the parents.
- Payment of exam fees are made through Online mode.
- The College is extending all support to the teachers for pursuing research and development.
- Research Committee meets regularly to have deliberation to promote research and motivate the faculty for academic advancement
- The college encourages teachers to submit proposals for various funding agencies like TNSCST, UGC, DST, DBT, BARC, ICSSR etc.
- The College motivates and supports the faculty members to organize various Seminars Workshops at State / National / International levels.
- The college is publishing a research Journal namely SalSearch for promoting research ambience in the college.
- Special recognition and incentives are given to faculties guiding research.
- Modernized library facilities with INFILIBNET access, WiFi, eresource
- A centralized chemical working station with facilities such as FTIR Spectroscope, UVVisible Spectrophotometer, Electro chemical work station, cyclic volta meter, etc. is erected in the chemistry department. Students from other colleges are also utilizing the facilities with nominal fee.
- The college has a wellequipped modernized library with internet access.
- The library (with Sq. ft) is equipped with Digital library facilities such as NLIST and NDL.
- New books are added every year for the requirement of teaching and learning process.
- A large number of Staff, Students and Research Scholars utilize reference facilities. Provision for the access of ejournals through INFLIBNET online sources.
- ICT Usage in teaching and learning process. All departments are equipped with computer and LCD facilities.
- WiFi enabled campus with internet bandwidth of 46 MBPS
- A separate Communicative Lab is functioning with 60 Computers with licensed software and LCD Projector.
- High Tension Power is provided to the college through 500 KVA ransformer. A generator with capacity of 125 KVA is available for Uninterrupted Power Supply. UPS (KVA) units are available in the computer laboratories, office, library and controller of examinations office.
- The college has dedicated, and committed faculty and farsighted management.
- The staff recruitment is based on the workload norms prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The qualification prescribed by the UGC and the Government of Tamil Nadu from time to time is followed for the appointment of teaching staff.
- The teaching and nonteaching posts in the aided stream are sanctioned and approved by the Director of Collegiate Education.
- Induction/orientation programs are conducted for the newly appointed teachers
- The College motivates the faculty members to participate in Refresher Orientation courses. Workshops / Training Programmes/staff development programmes are arranged for the faculty to enrich their knowledge.
- Administrative staff are enriched with knowledge of MSOffice, Tally PFMS EAT module through workshops.
- The college has signed MoUs with various reputed organizations.
- Industrial experts are included as one of the members in the BoS of all the departments.
- A mutualistic relationship is maintained with various institutions of the nearby locality to work on various outreach and extension activities.
- College maintains regular interaction with Companies like CIPLOX, , etc. These companies conduct campus interviews and hire the students for placement.
- Several students undergo institutional training during the semester holidays.
- Faculties have regular touch with the industry people.
- Faculty members of various departments have research collaboration with institution of high repute such as Christ University, MKU, Zoological survey of India, AMET University, National Taipei University of Technology.
- Students are being admitted as per the rules and as per the rules and regulations of the Department of Higher Education, Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Single window counseling for admission based on the rank list is followed for aided wing to ensure the transparency.
- The Principal of the College along with the Admission committee comprising teaching, nonteaching staff members and members from the management take care of the admission process.
- Economically poor and needy students are provided with flexibility in payment of fees in easy installments.
- Online Payment of fees through eplatform of SBI.
- Applications are regularly informed about rank list, selection list and admission process.
|Quality Initiatives (2017 – 18)|
|A total of 14 National & State level seminars, Endowment Lectures and workshops were conducted by various departments in collaboration with several agencies.|
|Career guidance meetings for students were organized through separate wing of training and placement cell.|
|Faculty Recharge Programmes, Workshop on Research Methodology for Research Scholars and Workshop for Non-teaching staff were conducted. Motivated the teaching faculties and research scholars to apply for research projects for funding.|
|Soft skill development programmes and training programmes for students were organized through placement cell. SET / NET Coaching classes and Remedial classes were conducted by few departments in the College.|
|Library upgraded with e-learning centre along with wi-fi enabled audio video and Computer Software|
|Teaching faculties were encouraged to use latest ICT tools in the teaching learning process.|
|IQAC arranged placement cell to enter into MoU with Redington Foundation and Effflugenz Informatics & Technotainments and Voice training & Research|
|Collection/analysis of feedback from the stakeholders|
|Conduct of common board of studies and academic audit.|
|Examination Reforms Workshop was conducted. Central valuation for both UG and PG was introduced. Common CIA is introduced.|
|Controller office was renovated to have better ambience for central valuation. New software was purchased exclusively for COEs Office for speedy result publications|
|Quality Initiative (2018 - 2019)|
|As part of the green initiative of the college, application form for admission, data collection from students, Fee collections are made completely online.|
|Implementation of cloud based online attendance and Internal Mark Entry system for faculty.|
|Students have been given provision to earn extra credits from optional courses. They have also been given provision to transfer credits earned from courses offered by MOOC platforms (SWAYAM NPTEL among others) against NME courses.|
|Tapping of student expertise under “Earn while learn” scheme has been initiated.|
|Conduct of Exam reform workshop for deliberating on aspects related to mode of evaluation and option of transparency to students|
|Collection of Students feedback and SSS on courses / curriculum / teachers and administrative mode online|
|Workshop on ICT tools in classroom teaching|
|Video conference lecture on funding agencies|
|Workshop on PFMS and EAT module for admin staff and faculties with projects|
|Training programme on website maintenance for admin staff.|
|Conduct of student welfare programme such as “Cracking NET-SET-GATE Examinations"|
|Conduct of student welfare programme such as "Ticket to TNPSC & UPSC aspirants"|
|Workshop on Arts & crafts”|
|Conduct of seminar on Information Literary skills for a changing academic environment for the benefit of students|
|An introductory workshop on MOOCs was conducted to introduce the students to SWAYAM / NPTEL and offer MOOC platforms.|
|Quality Initiative (2019 - 2020)|
|Inception of 11 New Certificate Courses and 01 Diploma Course.|
|Promotion of students participation in Internship / Field Projects by implementing the following.
|15-Day Intensive Coaching on Preparation of Competitive Examinations.|
|Conduct of “One week Student Induction Programme” for first year students as mandated by UGC.|
|Conduct of Workshops on IPR, Writing Research Articles, Awards and Scopus Registration for teachers and research scholars|
|Conduct of Seminars on Research Funding Fellowships for teachers|
|Two-day Enrollment Drive emphasizing the students to register for online courses offered by MOOC platforms such as SWAYAM / NPTEL|
|Capacity Building Programme for teachers|
|Workshop on “OBE-Framework and Design” for teachers|
|Hands-on training on CANVAS for teachers|
|Training Programme on “Office procedures and File Management” for Non-teaching Staff|
|Transparency in Evaluation – Students have been given provision for getting Photostat copies of their summative examinations answer scripts|
The Page Is Under Construction
Feedback & Analysis (2018 - 2019)
Annual Quality Assurance Report
2017 - 2018
2018 - 2019
2019 - 2020
Self Study Report
NAAC - 3rd Cycle
Date Of Establishment of IQAC
Dr. I. Sahul Hamid