- About Us
- Student Support
Major Areas of Intervention
- Human development : Health, Education and culture, Values & Skills and Entrepreneurship
- Material development : Organic agriculture, Water management and conservation, renewable energy sources, development and harnessing of local natural resources, basic amenities, E-support
- Participation in the village activity like Gram Sabha
- Demonstration of videos of best practices in village development
- Visiting the village schoold and interacting with teachers and students
- Putting up the banner, distributing pamphlets, and organizing rallies on important occasions
- Organizing cleanliness drive
- Planting of trees
- Listing to the grievances of the people, a major problem in the area, and talking about their solutions.
To involve faculty and students of the institution in the process of indigenous development of self-sufficient and sustainable village clusters.
Develop the necessary mechanism and proper coordination among the institution, implementation agencies (District Administration / Panchayati Raj) and the grass root level stakeholders to enable effective intervention at the field level.
- To engage the faculty and students of the institution in understanding rural realities
- To identify & select existing innovative technologies to serve the local needs
- To leverage the knowledge base of the institutions to devise processes for effective implementation of various government programmes
Composition of UBA
|Co-ordinator||Dr. N. Rathinakumar
Assistant Professor of Tamil
|Members||ALL NSS POs, NCC officer, Physical Education Director|
- Erkudi Achampathu