- About Us
- Student Support
- The Finance Committee will advise the Governing Body on financial matters and shall meet at least twice a year.
|Sri. S. Natanagopal||Secretary, MCB|
|Dr. J. Suresh||Principal|
|Mr. S. Murali||Head, Department of Hindi|
|Mr. Chellapandian||Head, Department of Botany|
Minutes of Meeting
Board of Studies
- Prepare syllabi for various courses keeping in view the objectives of the college, interest of the stakeholders and national requirement for consideration and approval of the Academic Council.
- Suggest methodologies for innovative teaching and evaluation techniques.
- Suggest panel of names to the Academic Council for appointment of examiners; and.
- Coordinate research, teaching, extension and other academic activities in the department/college.
The composition of board of studies of each department is as follows:
Chairperson – Head of the Department
University Nominees (2 Members)
Subject Experts (2 Members)
Alumni (1 Member)
Industrial Representative (1 Member)
Members of faculty