The AEEP programme in Madura College functions under the National Adult Education Programme formed by the Government of India. As a Part V activity, every year nearly 100 students enroll in AEEP Programme.
Highlights of AEEP In Our College
1. Dr.K.Muthuvel, Vice Principal of Madura College in the convener of the programme.
2. Students involve in imparting of literacy skills to persons belonging to the economically and socially deprived sections of the society.
3. Student create an awareness programme in helping illeterate people to overcome their helplessness and to achieve self reliance.
4. Students mobilize the illiterate people in raising their functional capabilities in their occupation and skills of management to their own advantage as a group.
5. Students organize various Training programmes with regard to education functionaries.
6. AEEP also forms centers in remote areas and establish library and reading room facilities, training course materials for the participants to increase the literacy level.